We provide information to the public about applying to colleges in the United States. We educate students who attend our orientations about the Five Steps to U.S. Study:
- Research Your Options: Find out about an institution to know if it is a good fit for you. Consider the cost, available programs and degrees, application requirements and other factors that you may consider important.
- Finance Your Studies: Try to figure out the cost of attending the institution of your choice for a year. Explore the funding options within and outside the institution. This includes the cost of living in the location.
- Complete Your Application: Ensure that you meet the application requirements and provide the necessary documents.
- Apply for Your Visa: Prepare for your visa application and be familiar with each step of the visa application process.
- Prepare for Your Departure: Get accurate information about U.S. immigration laws, arrival in the States and all you need to know about your destination in the U.S.